Social Media Manager
Moshi Kids offers emotional education to the next generation through an entertaining and engaging world built just for kids. The app and original content serves ages 2-8 and supports kids through every type of social and emotional challenge – daily routines such as sleep, transitions, social issues and big feelings. We’re looking for smart, talented people to join our world class team based in London and the US.
About The Role
Moshi is looking for a driven self-starter to join us in growing a community around the future of kids’ wellbeing. The Social Manager will manage the day-to-day social media tasks to hit team goals by overseeing workflow, project management, scheduling tools, asset organisation and execution of daily social media posts.
Working with our Head of Marketing, you will help execute the day-to-day social strategy, implement changes to it frequently based on insights and learnings, and help to identify narrative pillars. They’ll be focused on keeping one step ahead, recommending new and innovative ways for Moshi to be engaged on social media
Apply by sending a short cover letter introducing yourself and CV to email@example.com.
- Oversee workflow for all Moshi social channels + keep it running on a day-to-day basis
- Implement Moshi’s established social strategy to hit KPIs across our social ecosystem
- Track and log Moshi’s social engagement data and KPIs
- Organise Moshi’s social assets and schedule content across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, blog, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Keep an eye on the pulse of social media and user trends to help ensure Moshi keeps up with cultural conversation
- Identify potential social partners
- Recommend new and innovative ways for Moshi to be on social
- Experience working in social and with content management
- Strong working knowledge or expertise with social media monitoring/publishing/reporting tools such as Sprout, Dash Hudson, Airtable, Planoly, Hootsuite (or any of the many other comparable tools)
- Strategic thinker who has developed social strategy across several platforms
- Strong project management skills
- You are a nimble writer who has sharp ideas for social formats and has excellent overall written communication skills
- You have a deep understanding of culture, trends + emerging internet culture
- Passion for creating innovative and engaging social experiences
- Translate insights and analytics into actionable strategic recommendations
- Interest in the children’s space, health & wellness, or apps is a plus
- Extremely organised and detail oriented. You’re a quick learner
- A self-starter who can thrive in a fluid work environment and take initiative
What We Offer
A growth opportunity for an industry leading product that is changing the lives of millions of families around the world. The total rewards package is based on experience and is competitive to the industry and level.
- Share options
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income protection
- Enhanced pay for family policies
- Birthday Day off
- Wellbeing/sport budget
- Training budget
- £100 book allowance per year
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hybrid approach
- WFH equipment support