How can I check my subscription status?
If you log in to your Moshi account, then tap on the Settings icon on the app home screen.
Tap “Manage Subscription”. You will see your current subscription status. You will be able to cancel here if you have an active subscription purchased directly via Moshi.
The button at the bottom will take you to your provider’s subscription management page if you have not purchased directly with Moshi.
If you signed up through iTunes
You can check the status of your trial or subscription through iTunes account Settings on your device.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to your device’s “Settings”.
- Tap “iTunes & App Store”.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and then tap “View Apple ID”.
- Sign in if requested to do so.
- This brings you to an Account Settings page, where you can tap “Subscriptions” to view your Moshi subscription.
- Once there, you should see the Moshi subscription listed.
If you signed up through Google Play
You can check the status of your subscription through the Google Play account on your device.
- Open the Google Play store app.
- Tap the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap “Subscriptions”.
- Tap your Moshi subscription where you can see your subscription status.
- If you do not see Moshi listed here, then you have not activated a Moshi subscription or free trial.
If the trial or subscription has been canceled, you will see the expiration date listed. If it has not been canceled yet, you will see the renewal date along with the price you will be charged.
Important: Please note that for all platforms, subscriptions renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period or trial.
Subscriptions on different platforms are independent of one another so multiple purchases will result in you being charged more than once.