Top Moshi Tracks to Help Teach Your Kids Kindness
One of the best things we can do as parents to make the world a better place is to foster a generation of compassion, kindness, and empathy…starting in our own homes. Wanting to teach our little ones how to be kind is a given, but knowing where to start can be a little trickier so here are some ways to get started.
Random Acts of Kindness
Performing random acts of kindness with your little ones can be a great avenue for teaching them about compassion and giving back to the community. Start with small, uplifting gestures that you can do together. Not only is it a chance to bond with your kid, but it’ll get those little wheels turning in their heads, planting the seed for them to do it on their own.
Meditations and Stories about Kindness
Getting out isn’t always possible though, so if you’re looking for at-home ways to open up conversations with your family about kindness then check out these 5 Moshi tracks filled to the brim with love, acceptance, and compassion.
Kindness, Caring, and Sharing with Dewy
- Fill up with happy energy as they learn about empathy alongside Dewy in this fun Moshi Moment that explains how putting yourself in someone else’s shoes can help you to understand how others are feeling. This relaxing session also touches upon the benefits of kindness, caring, and sharing, and will leave little ones with plenty to ponder about the power of compassion.
Be Kind to Your Mind with Professor Feathersnooze
- Kids can take to the skies alongside Professor Feathersnooze, a wise Moshling owl who teaches listeners to shoo clouds (and worries) away. Featuring enchanting visualizations, deep breathing, and calming music, this moonlit flight makes mindfulness magical.
Doris’s World of Knitting
- Meet Doris, a Plotamus who loves knitting while she wanders across the Moshi world. She decides to knit something special, but as she wanders, the item becomes too heavy so she asks Professor Feathersnooze for help. He flies off and returns later with birds of every description, who help lift the knitting. Finally, we discover that Doris has knitted a giant blanket to swathe around the entire world in love.
Fuddy the Pudgy Fubble
- Find out how Fuddy’s friends finally learn that kindness is a strength, not a weakness, in this sleepy fable featuring naughty Glumps, jammed saucepans, and a very helpful Moshling.
Roswell’s Moshling Encounter
- Kids can learn about inclusivity and togetherness as they drift off listening to this heartwarming sci-fi story that tells of a little alien’s efforts to teach some wary Moshlings how to be more welcoming.